Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2021

merry christmas

 today I'm  going  to do  some work about Christmas day    and it is  a  good idea  to do  Christmas work   like it is 1 day   so many  hours   and I love doing work about  Christmas that is what I will do every year    do you do Christmas yes or no I do Christmas   with my family  and    my Dad  brothers and sisters   I love Christmas   every year I speed the morning  with my family   home family   that is what I do  every  Christmas  i love to speed time  with my family  what do you do on Christmas  day I love  my family  so much I very thank fail for all that  they do for me 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Payton,

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Thank you for your very enthusiastic and positive blog post. It is awesome to see that you really enjoy Christmas!!! It is Super Great to see that you enjoy spending Christmas with your family and that you are thankful for everything on Christmas. I also enjoy spending time with the family and eating Christmas lunch together.

    Merry Christmas, I hope you have a Super fantastic day!!!

    Keep up the Super work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Remember to have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete