Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Jack in the box book

                                                Jack in the box     


David jumped up and down on his bed look at me Dad he said.

Don/t jump on your bed said, Dad.   stop that David. I.m, not David.    No, you're a pest.


It.s, not a bed it,s a box said, David.      And I,m Jack  I go up down up down up. 

Bang crash  Down fell the bed and down fell David  The bed was broken.

All the blankest came off.    what did a tell you?  said, DAd.

David  got up I can,t sleep  here he said   my bed is broken 

Dad said  But you said you were Jack you don/t  want a    bed you want a box.

Go and find a box to sleep in   .    Dabid went off and found a big box.

He put his blankets in it and got in.   

But he couldn't get to sleep.    Dad came in Hey said, Dad.  what  all    this about  


you said I had to sleep in a box said David in a wee voice you said you were Jake  .

 laughed  Dad  Jake sleeps in a box.    but David  can sleep  with  mum and me 

 it make me feel happy 



 





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Payton.
    This is a cool book that you have typed out. It would make your post more interesting if you had some pictures to go with it.

    ReplyDelete