Pages

Monday, April 13, 2020

wellbeing coping calander

I chose to write 10 things I'm grateful for

  1. having my family in my bubble 
  2. my mum doing fun things with us 
  3. my dad playing games with us 
  4. having Mr. Boyde / miss Templeton as me teachers 
  5. having a warm house to live in 
  6. having a sister to do girlie things with 
  7. to be able to learn at home
  8. to have my cosy bed and fun toys 
  9. for my bike and scooter
  10. to be able to borrow a school Chromebook for learning. 
I am happy that we went into lockdown so lots of people won't die from COVID 19.  

BY PAYTON RANKIN 


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this Payton. Great positive thinking and wonderful things to be grateful for. I have also been thankful for all this family time during lock down.
    Mrs Templeton

    ReplyDelete